Roller Derby AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Roller Derby Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome everyone!!!

Go down 
+9
Bioshockher
Tonka Tuff
Terror Australis
Dr Roadkill
Pepâ la Pow!
Spanna
FatLipFanny
kahuna_VLD
doom bug
13 posters
AuthorMessage
doom bug
Admin

Welcome everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi everyone,

We thought it was about time we set up a community forum!!!!

Feel free to post topics and discuss everything derby!!!!

Smashes
db
Back to top Go down
http://www.rollerderbyau.net
kahuna_VLD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm

1st!

This rocks the kazbah. Bout time. Bring on the flaming trolls.
Back to top Go down
FatLipFanny

FatLipFanny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 pm

First one to nerd it up with an avatar?? Hells yeah! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spanna

Spanna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 pm

2nd Nerd Smile Smile

Hi EVERYONE!!! SmileSmile
afro

HHMMMM ....
I also created a signature .... hhmmm .... it's not showing .....
Back to top Go down
FatLipFanny

FatLipFanny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Mine isn't showing either, but I thought mentioning it would be waaaaay too nerdy of me for one night Laughing
Back to top Go down
doom bug
Admin

PostSubject: signatures   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll see what I can do......

FAQ says....

"To add a signature to a post you must first create one; this is done via your profile.

Once created you can check the Add Signature box on the posting form to add your signature.

You can also add a signature by default to all your posts by checking the appropriate radio box in your profile.

You can still prevent a signature being added to individual posts by un-checking the add signature box on the posting form".
Back to top Go down
http://www.rollerderbyau.net
Pepâ la Pow!

Pepâ la Pow!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 am

hey everyone, glad to see there is a spot for people to come together and talk derby!

I know I need a bigger crowd of people to talk derby with. My non-derby friends and family are tiring of just the one topic lol

Back to top Go down
Dr Roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:51 am

A quick hello. Dr Roadkill from Brisbane City Rollers here...dedicated NSO.

Thanks for setting this up...looking forward to seeing other NSOs hopefully getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Terror Australis

Terror Australis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 am

Hi everybody!Welcome everyone!!! Bye1
Back to top Go down
Tonka Tuff

Tonka Tuff

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 am

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Bioshockher

Bioshockher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 am

Howdy flower
Back to top Go down
Kitty Carn'ange

Kitty Carn'ange

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 am

hello!!

I am so new to derby I don't even own a pair of skates yet! But I'm getting there.

Just wanted to say hello. What a Face

Back to top Go down
Hans Oferbach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 am

Hooray for more derby forums to steal my sleep time, make my eyes sore and my brain explode!! and why is this smiley face so happy about the no pack situation? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://killyourscene.info
Holga Von Lomo

Holga Von Lomo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Greetings forum fiends Razz

I'd like to introduce myself rather than just saying hi ( you might all like to do the same??)

I'm Holga Von Lomo from Adelaide Roller Derby (ADRD) Adelaide.

Never having skated before I went thru ADRD's fresh meat training in late 2008 I joined the league as a Referee in 2009 (ADRD's 2nd bouting season).
I've just finished my 3rd season of reffing and LOVING every second!!! Within my own league I am our team zebra operations manager, a member of our events committee, attendance tracking team and Fresh Meat team, (I have put together a blog each year for our fresh meat and help train frefs). I'm a devoted derby wife, boutfit pimper and resident mouth guard nazi.

I've had the great fortune to train within my own league with one of the best female referees around Dr. Vroom from Windy City & players such as Smarty Pants, Cheap Skate, Misfit Maiden, Bonnie D. Stroir and Isabelle Ringer. Also with referee Judge Knot & the Hotrod Honey's from TXRD.

I've refereed at tournaments such as The Great Southern Slam and East Coast Smack Down & enjoy travelling interstate to help out other aussie leagues. I'm also very excited to be heading to Auckland, NZ for my leagues first ever bout overseas at the end of this month. (Oct 29th).

In my "other" life I'm a dental assistant, lomography fan & proprietor of 4th Minor.
Back to top Go down
NeysaV

NeysaV

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

This is a wicked idea! Very Happy

I'm Neysa, a fairly new derby tragic from Geelong.

I've been wanting to take up derby for about two years, but due to a knee injury, I've only just been given the 'OK' to skate, so I'm gearing up for the January Fresh Meat intake! I try to get along to as many of the locally held inter-league bouts as I can to get a feel for the rules, but can't wait to really get involved in the community!

In fact, I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow to try to find some new skates Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/andanin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome everyone!!!   Welcome everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roller Derby AU :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: